Friday, August 9, 2013

RefLeCtion

…   it ended this way.                                           
       For this recent grading period on my ict class, there is no doubt that I didnt learned a thing or merely gained new facts instead I learned a lot!! A very big thanks to our teacher in our ict class coz she taught us about the history of internet- back from the 50’s to the present time and the famous personalities involved- ,the major components and functions of the web browser, how the internet and the web browser meet, differentiating data types and lastly, Blogging!!.                          
        But theres a problem Ive encountered on my way of learning. Every time we had our ict class there is a lot of disturbances or excuses. We fought to ignore the subject and focused on our doings and also I was impatient to copy the whole text that was written instead I used to shorten it. So, the result of which is we rushed on discussing and the score on my exam doesnt satisfy me fully and I felt ashamed of that.                               
     So, for this second grading period, I MUST be industrious enough and must love the subject itself. And the faults that Ive made will be forever a bad memory but there’s the saying goes “we learned from our mistakes.                                                    

     

0 comments:

Post a Comment