Friday, February 21, 2014

'Fourth Dimension'

     Whether we like it or not, the mixed scent of graduation can already smell within the campus; it seems like it is again dripping its existence. But before we totally jump to a conclusion, let's rewind a bit...let's flashback on what had happened on my fourth grading period...

     Fourth grading period, the last on the roll yet the most productive of them all. Why? Based on my keen observation, everytime we had our daily class in ICT, it was like, we always have something to do --something pain-staking, something fun and something that requires a constant patience. Obviously, I'm talking about the world of Sir Photoshop. As it gradually enters our innocent minds in terms of photo-editing, we were just like this first-timers eager to know what is that and that. If an example image turned into a high resolution one, we tend to utter the word "wow" ,"aah" and "ooh" because we deeply appreciated how it turned into a beautiful picturesque with the used of the variety of editing tools.

     But as days passed by, I was now gradually in used in editing pictures. From black to white or from old to new, I can surely say that I can do that one by just doing the step-by-step procedures presented to us. Following the steps thoroughly will lead someone to a beautiful and magical result.

     In the contrary, even if I was now in touch of the world of Photoshop, I think...I still considered my digital creativeness an amateur. No wonder, I didn't yet exceeded BJ's photo-editing prowess. Nevertheless, It's quite alright for me.

     And now that I'll about to leave the hollowed walls of Ilocos Sur National High School, I just want to exemplify my heart- felt gratitude and sincerest thanks to our teacher, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz and to our beautiful practice teacher, Ms. Daisy Pantaleon for sharpening my mind about computer ideas and for being one of the teachers whom I considered as one of the protagonist in my own novel entitled "High School Life".       :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment