Monday, January 27, 2014

'After X Years'

 
     It is an irrefutable fact that all of us wanted to be a successful person in the future, specifically after X years. Indeed, success sounds good to the ear - an achievement we can be proud of, something that everyone wanted to earn but only few obtains. It is the ultimate goal of everyone even though what life status they are in as long as they have the drive to do it, the race for success will surely come in their way...

     ...Accountant, Engineer, Doctor, Teacher, Architect are only some of the so many professions we wanted to be. But for me, I went on with my strength, I chose an accounting profession. I studied harder, I worked overnight, I brought out the best in myself to a steeper uphill hike towards my dream. And after the pain-staking journey, I finally reaped the fruit of success - being an accountant. Later, out of the blue, I just woke up one sunday morning, a somewhat idea just rushed on my psyche: What if I add another title on my name? It's like I'm not yet contented on what I am now. Then right after that, I decided to take...Engineering. Like the tasks and schedule I usually do in my accounting-course years, I also used this kind of style in studying to cope up with my Engineering class. Before we jump to conclusions, I also found in this years, my love - my life. So here I am now, proud to say: I am Acct.,Engr. Edrian M. Alonzo.

     Honestly, it's not really coincidence or luck that brought me here. It's just I didn't stopped believing, it's just pure hardwork. So lucky am I, I was now savoring this happy and successful life because I really exerted much effort on. I have a strong determination, understanding, proper guidance, always carrying the quote from Paulo Coelho," If You Want Something All The Universe Conspires In Helping You To Achieve It." and to topped them all, I still centered my vision to God.

     "Life is like a race and you are racing against time - to achieve everything you wanted to before your time runs out..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment