Monday, January 13, 2014

Reminiscence 3.exe


    

     3rd grading so far so good. Even though this period was considered to be the most pain-staking period so far, hopefully, I can still managed to surpassed it with the aid of the bunch of ideas that still remained in my storage or the so called "empathy of the past." Lets turn tables, if these interlinking neurons quarantined in my brain happen to be impaired, it would rather be the most epic grading for me.
     By the way, I considered this period as the most arduous because it happened to be the stream of outside-the-school activities and inter-campus as well such as the RYLA, DSPC, RSPC and others. The consequences of joining the aforementioned was that I was stocked up with mountains of requirements in different subjects. Like a stiff puppet and as if I can divide myself to hasten in garnering the outputs, I forced my body to continuously work on it. I have no choice but to do the activities thrown on me. I just abiding the laws of being in the Special Classes and one of the candidates in honor roll.
     Next opponent: Periodical Test. Frankly speaking, I don't have the notes - the only thing I considered to be my weapons on the test. So, without anymore hesitations, I just photocopied all the notes of my friendly friends. Two days later of prolonging the agony, the results of the tests finally came along the way and it ended on an nice way.
     With the recently concluded grading period, luckily, I absorbed some golden lessons and here are they: I learned to be patient always, be alert and industrious enough in taking down notes and regularly reminisce the famous quote from Anonymous, "Time is Gold." You know, not using time to its fullest causes great troubles that is so hard to dwell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment