Saturday, October 5, 2013



                As another school year begins and old routines settle back into place, I do ask to myself, “Am I thanking my teacher?” I admit, I don’t remember a thing. I just greeted them “Good morning or Good afternoon” and I hoped it was a sort of thanking but, it was not. So, here is the moment.
                Teachers do exist and continues to exist. Without you the world will be a place of ignorant human being. Imagine, if ignorance dominates the world, what will our state be? Perhaps, everything we do will be in equality and in vain. We cannot recognize the bad to good so, crime will be a high risk. And crazy thinking, we will do funny things like what the first men do in the very old era. A big thanks to you because you continues to eradicate ignorance and forge it to thoughts and ideas. What else can I think of when you are mentioned? Your understanding, hardships, advices, care for us students, new lessons, quizzes, loads of assignments and projects and sometimes, your not so LOL jokes. I forgot to mention, your counseling during classes because of our disobedient attitude, very lazy to pass assignments, very late to go to school and not listening in discussion. But then again, your endless patience and hard work really seems invulnerable and invincible.
                As I write this essay, I remembered how I afraid I was when I took my very first step in the classroom. I felt bothered when my classmates looked at me with those strange eyes ready to turn me into stone, but hopefully, not. I had my seat and for the first time, I listened to you. Hearing your wonderful voice everyday puts me into a trance to attend your class regularly and evading me to not miss your class even a single moment. “Education is the key to success.” It is the greatest gift a mankind can ever receive in his/her whole life. It is essential to anybody. However, what if there are no “you” in school? There would be no students in fact; students cannot learn what we suppose to learn. There will be ignorance. You are the core for every profession. There would be no doctors, engineers, architects and others if you didn’t guided them. Having you, our teacher, our second parent, we are able to understand things easier and quicker because you are born intellectually. You taught us the basic to moderate then to insane. You’ve been there as I face my stepping stones in my life. You are my savior in this unfair life and in times of fall because you always there to pull our hands and forces us stand again to our own feet.

                With that experiences I had in the four corners of the room, you inspired me to continue learning with an open and positive mind. Once again, thank you so much for your time, expertise and love! I really appreciated your works; it meant so much to me. You owe me a lot! You’re my hero!

0 comments:

Post a Comment