Tuesday, October 8, 2013

"World of Tags"



<html>
<body>
Hearing this "tags" boggled my mind...

            First things first, what are this so called tags? Are you aware that these tags subjugate or rule the world wide web? Did you ever notice these <br> </em> <h5 align="left">, actually, these are examples of tags. It wasn't comfortable to see right? This was my first impression or complain in myself but for computer enthusiasts and for my classmates who excelled a lot in ICT class, it was just nothing on them like it was now a part of their life.
           Yes, I accomplished the different exercises without even breaking a drop of sweat (kasi nga air-conditioned yong room). But I didn't still get its main main main idea.
       
             But then again as we had out ICT classes, I slowly grasp the main idea or essence of HTML. By the way, HTML or Hypertext Markup Language is written in the form of HTML elements consisting of tags enclosed in angle brackets. It was the output of tags composition with .htm as its extension file. Thereafter this will now be considered as a webpage. See how important the tags is? It was the building blocks of the websites you've always visited.          
         As I do flashback regarding the exercises, I,ummmh, felt good seeing it again because it was the reflections that I learned something in our 2nd grading ICT subject and the most important I was able to learn the tricks of tags and I'm now hoping for mastery because I'm planning to have a computer-related course.
</body>
</html>

0 comments:

Post a Comment