Saturday, October 5, 2013





      "HERO" sounds good to the ear. It is everyone's desire. It is sometimes we wished upon the shooting star and it is usually we are dreaming of. The word HERO can be written or spelled simply and can be said easily. But behind its simplicity there is a big burden blocking the way. Don't just pray or wish or dream or just sit instead we must have to risk, to sacrifice and to help in order to blanket that barrier. If you have those then you have what it takes to be a hero.

        There are countless definitions of heroes today but for me, as the word HERO mentioned, I usually remembered my parents.

        They set the start of everything. In the beginning of my existence in this world, they are the one who first took care of me. They haven't sleep many nights just to assure my security. They always give me the stuffs I need, in fact, it is the responsibility of the parents to give the basic needs to their children. Before having or enroll in school, they are my first teacher--- they first gave the idea of counting, the alphabets and moral (po at opo). When I finally started my school life, they helped me in making the different requirements such as assignments and projects so that I will surpass the cut-off mark or pass the subject. But as I grow, I learned to stand on my own feet and at the same time, the expansion of my mind. As I walked on my chosen race, they are still there guiding me, counselling me and helping me in times of needy situations.

        My parents was my hero since birth because they were the pixels of my life. Without them, it will be a blurred life or a lifeless abyss. With that, I want to thank you and salute you for everything you've done to me. You owe me a lot!


        There are myriad heroes or heroines to choose from. It depends on us on who to choose from. We have different standards. One may choose their teacher as their hero or maybe Pres. Aquino or their friends or literally, Iron Man, Batman, Superman or even Juan de la Cruz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment